> INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes only the domain name and IP address, but not the email address of visitors to our Web page.
We also collect
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit
- User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations
- Information regarding purchases, inquiries, and payments such as name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used to
- Process orders/inquiries with information regarding orders/inquiries they have placed on-line
- Improve the content of our web page
If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
If you supply us with their telephone numbers on-line, you will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding inquiries and orders they have placed on-line.
We will not disclose or sell your personal contact information to any third parties without your permission.
But we will disclose these information when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
- Store visitors preferences
- Record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart
- Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
- Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site
- Customize Web page content on visitors' browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
> SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
We also limit access to personal information to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to customers or in order to do their jobs.